Monday, July 13, 2009

Pics of Sevilla

I have been having a bit of difficulty with my pics so here are just a few I could get onto the computer.
This is the plaza area of my school , where we pass a few hours of the afternoon frequently, catching up on emails and things .

The beautiful beach! This was on the walk down to get to the beach, obviously. It was quite a walk, maybe about half a mile or mile from the parking lot. Which was nice because the beach was more secluded that way.
Here is a pic of Plaza de Espana. It is pretty close to where I am living. It was constructed in the 1920s for a festival for all spanish countries. The group from my school in Morrocco with our guide for the day, Abdul (he also liked to be called Michael Douglas because his friends say that he looks like the actor).

2 comments:

Valerie003 said...

yay! I'm so glad you are having such a great time...and it is always great to be thankful that us girls can just sit down and have a beer :-)

dianehubler said...

You look like a good group - what are the professions of your fellow students?
Pls. advise re: tickets for Whiskey Dawn.