Friday, July 10, 2009

another day...

another beach...
I can´t seem to get away I guess, and yesterday I returned to the playa for a little swim and time in the sun. This time we went to a beach that is a national park, again it was beautiful. There were the most incredible irradescent shells along the shore line. I also found oyster shells and calamari bodies-shells (I don´t know, are they bodies or shells?). I looked and looked for a whole oyster, to see if I could open it and eat it but never found one. Probably better though, because if one was laying on the beach it may have spoiled. I am getting more use to the toplessness, but was not expecting the full male nudity that I found! No tan lines I guess...
Today I leave for Morrocco. Many new cutural experiences in the course of 5 weeks, I love it!

2 comments:

dianehubler said...

Sounds very different from S. Cal.
Need to know if you will be going to Ventura on 8/15 with us to see Whiskey Dawn (do I order tickets for you - 1 or 2)? Miss you very much!

irene said...

but don't forget your spf!!