Sunday, November 13, 2005

When it rains (celebrities), it pours.



I was out to an afternoon tea with some friends today, and who did I see? The principal from the OC- Dr. Kim. Am I an OC dork or what? I was pretending to take a picture of my friend Irene as I snapped a pic of Dr. Kim. I'm as bad as the pappers....

It all reminds me of a time a few months ago. I had been living in LA for over 6 months, and (contrary to popular belief) I hadn't seen one actor/tress (I should qualify that to well known actors, as everyone I meet including King's neighbor is an actor). Then....3 in one week. It was like they were stalking me! Sandra Oh found me while I was hiking in Griffith Park, Robert Duvall ran into me while I was eating at a posh restaurant in Beverly Hills, and then Tisha Campbell from the show "My Wife and Kids" had the audacity to show up at my work and watch me in my classroom!








Are celebrity sightings like catastrophic disasters, they come in threes? Well I'm prepared: bring on the celebrities! They can't intimidate me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Robert Duvall? I've lived in LA for years and the closest celebrity was the guy from that 70's show, can i event count him? maybe not...