Sunday, November 06, 2005

Mr. A. Z.

Even though I have a boyfriend, I still want to say that Jason Mraz is cute. I went to his concert at the Wiltern last night with friends. Not only is he cute in a dorky way, he is a very talented musician as well. At one point in the concert, he took words and phrases (Canada, Green Bay Packers, Genevieve is on the phone) from the audience and made a song with them...and it was actually good. I have to say though that I wasn't pleased with the new addition of other band-mates. He should keep it classic: just Jason and Toca. Jason seemed to agree with me, always referring to the other guys as the "band geeks". My dad would appreciate that he opened with a Bob Dylan song, and did it justice (not too easy of a feat). Thanks Katie for this birthday present! (that's a hint to everyone else: my bday is coming up! countdown: 17 more days)

No comments: