Thursday, March 16, 2006

And the Oscar goes to....


I would first like to thank the Academy for such an honor. This would not be possible without my dear friends and family, that have always believed, always hoped, always loved. Mom, Dad I love you. King you are in my heart. There are so many people to thank.... Sarah Jessica, you inspire me to hair greatness, Katie who orchestrated this Chocala reunion that brought me back to LA, Irene who has stood by my side through the rejection always encouraging me to never give up, Jill and Lindsay who were there with me from the very beginning. Many said that this would never be possible, and doubted me when I made the move to LA a year ago. But anything is possible for those who believe. Keep believing!

1 comment:

Bryanna said...

honey, if you're getting an oscar ditch the jean jacket and invest in an evening gown :)